12.08.2011 [ Fri ]
English lec replace class for us as her nt free for following 1 week
so tht day my class start from 9am to 4pm non-stop
is so tiring and hungryyyyy =(
My group stil need to practice our play at 8 am
so T.T
i need to be at college from 8am to 4 pm
~ Skip skip skip ~
E.N.G.L.I.S.H P.L.A.Y T.I.M.E
* photo wil be cacat cause of my emotion,cause i'm very tired *
I'm the class teacher =))
* photo wil be cacat cause of my emotion,cause i'm very tired *
I'm the class teacher =))
Big mama after make up with make up artist ~xD
Big mam with Peter and CEO Kevin~
when play going~
Lastly,
group photo =) !!
Girls:
Juliana, Zarissya, Addena, Azura, Odelia, Shalini, Carmen, Shinova
Boys:
Peter, Kevin, Nevin, Alvin
Good job we had done !!! =))
A new and sucks experience tht day,
i stuck inside train for 3 hours !!!
Damn!!
i wont take ktm bac next time !!
i stuck inside train for 3 hours !!!
Damn!!
i wont take ktm bac next time !!




No comments:
Post a Comment