Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy birthday, Mike



Time flies,
my little cute monster already 6 years old , Happy Birthday to him :)





2 cakes for him :D

angry birds from us

tiramisu from his parents



Two monster already grow up , time really flies

Mummy be their baby sister since their full-moon, so can say that i mostly take a part in all their growing process

they are my proud as i train them well to do work
ngek ngek


Sean, study hard

I will buy present for you when you got improvement in studies!
I promise you :D


Mike, don't be naughty ya ~

bring you go MCD next time when i'm free ~
I promise you too :D



I miss the time we 3 play around

Now i'm busy with my college stuffs while they follow their parents back to KL study alre,
we have less chance to meet each other :'(

When can we holiday together??
miss them badly

No comments:

Post a Comment