At first, I thought this kind of new stuff sure will at KL area which quite far for me to have a try
so
I din really pay attention on what the drinks really about and just straight skip to the address
@@..
But !!!
the first and only outlet in Malaysia is just locate at Tropicana City Mall
which is very near to my place ~
So, I tell my lovely roommate and date to have a try together :D

Last week, finally I have a chance to try it and I'm totally fall in love with it.. !!! Its is so healthy as is fruit drinks and all drinks are made on spot.
You can choose to have medium, large or bottle. Their bottle is quite cute :)!
That day I try apple vinegar while my roommates try peach wulong and Healthy C fruit tea~

Besides fruits drinks, there also sell various favourite of popcorns such as caramel, hazelnut, original and etc.
Have a healthy lifestyle, have a try on Tea Chansii~
Tea Chansii is located at Lower Ground, Tropicana City Mall, No. 3, Jalan SS20/27, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
For more info, do visit
No comments:
Post a Comment