This is the first year, I busy until forgot my birthday, rushing all the assignments and task given
until a week before my birthday, mummy call and ask me back home celebrate my birthday only I remember my birthday..
This year birthday I din expect anything as my coursemates are all super busy so I thought they will like me forgot my birthday
and
I own also din have time to plan any celebration
As usual, countdown my birthday with my bitches via video call,
Love them lots <3 p="">
At the day, go uni go class as normal
3>
At the day, go uni go class as normal
Receive lots wishes all the way either I walking to class or inside class
thankss !!
Unexpectly, my gang give me a small surprise!
When we are having lunch, suddenly many coursemates sing birthday song loudly in the restaurant for me,
ohmy!! Im really shock and touched that time,
they never forgot my birthday although all are super duper busy
really appreciate lots !! :)
![]() |
| He give me two pieces of paper to do Assignment as present birthday because I'm 20th.. LOL |
Night time, had a date with my bitches!!
After one month, finally we met again.. miss them so much..
They give me a new experience of celebrating birthday,
because they choose to help me celebrate at mamak, seriously I don't mind where to celebrate,
as long as we are together, it will be an awesome night !!!
![]() |
| Birthday kiss <3 br=""> 3> |
![]() |
| A random guy come and say Happy birthday to me~ LOL |
A nice chilling night with the bitches, we can talk whatever we wan and do whatever we like,
without care about how others see us..!!
warm birthday celebration from all my love ones,
U guys are awesome
thankiu
for always support beside me whenever I need :)













No comments:
Post a Comment